Canon EOS Rebel T6s (760D)
Features of Canon Rebel T6s
- First EOS Rebel class DSLR to feature a Top LCD panel, Quick Control Dial, Horizontal Level and Built-in HDR movie.
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) sensor,
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting in all light situations and high performance DIGIC 6 Image Processor for brilliant image quality and speed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows you to transmit your images and videos to your social networking sites with the Camera Connect app, while built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device (sold separately).
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in the universal MP4 format for high quality shooting and easy movie sharing.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III means high levels of speed and accuracy when photographing/videoing moving subjects in Live View mode.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3 inch ClearView II LCD monitor enables flexible positioning to take shots from awkward angles and of course clear viewing even when outdoors.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second allows you to capture sequences of fast moving objects .
- New EOS scene analysis system helps you capture great images in a wider range of situations by detecting near-infrared light and flickering light sources.
- 19-point Autofocus system allows superb autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder as well as focusing area selection modes.
- Creative filters are available as presets for photos and videos and can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
Advanced EOS Features but with Rebel Simplicity
The Canon Rebel T6s is the most sophisticated Rebel ever and designed to make high quality imaging simple and fun.
It has powerful features like a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, a DIGIC 6 Image Processor and is compatible with the entire line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Canon Rebel T6s is the first Rebel to include advanced options such as the top mounted LCD display panel and a Quick Control dial. For those occasions when perfection is the order of the day it even has a built-in level display
For photographs, the EOS Rebel T6s can shoot incredibly quickly in Live View mode with its Servo Burst Shooting mode, plus it has a number of advanced HD movie shooting features that include HDR video recording and Movie Digital Zoom.
Like the new Canon Rebel T6i this Rebel T6s comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, which makes it a breeze to transfer and share to compatible devices without having to rely on cables. Near Field Communication* (NFC) allows the camera to pair with compatible Android devices and Canon’s new Connect Station CS100 (sold separately).
The Rebel range might be considered an entry level for DSLR photography but with all these features you will be able to outclass many more expensive DSLR cameras
What’s in the Box?
- EOS Rebel T6i Body
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-300D
- Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disc
STM Lenses – perfect lenses for the Canon T6i
We saw the introduction of the Canon STM lens in 2012. Designed to be used with their APS-C digital sensors cameras they have features that are particularly suited for those wanting to capture video – even the on/off switch now has a video selector.
There are now three STM lenses suited to the likes of the Canon 650D, 700D and new 100D
•Standard Kit Lens – Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. Features 4 stop Image Stabiliser for use in low light. Focusing as close as 0.25m.
•Zoom Kit Lens – Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom lens. Features 4 stop Image Stabilisation and focusing down to 0.39m.