Canon EOS Rebel T6i (750D)
Features of Canon Rebel T6i
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) sensor,
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting in all light situations and high performance DIGIC 6 Image Processor for brilliant image quality and speed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows you to transmit your images and videos to your social networking sites with the Camera Connect app, while built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device (sold separately).
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in the universal MP4 format for high quality shooting and easy movie sharing.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III means high levels of speed and accuracy when photographing/videoing moving subjects in Live View mode.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3 inch ClearView II LCD monitor enables flexible positioning to take shots from awkward angles and of course clear viewing even when outdoors.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second allows you to capture sequences of fast moving objects .
- New EOS scene analysis system helps you capture great images in a wider range of situations by detecting near-infrared light and flickering light sources.
- 19-point Autofocus system allows superb autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder as well as focusing area selection modes.
- Creative filters are available as presets for photos and videos and can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
Canon Rebel T6i (Canon 750D) goes Wireless
Social sharing is big with the new Rebel T6i (750D) it is easy to share photos and videos with both built-in Wi-Fi and NFC. Wireless connectivity provides a seamless way to transfer images and movies to compatible devices. Near Field Communication* (NFC) allows for easy pairing with compatible Android devices and Canon’s new Connect Station CS100 device 9sold separately).
We have seen so many advance with the Rebel range but the Rebel T6i does more, easier, making capturing photos and shooting videos a breeze. It’s got a new and more powerful high resolution 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor which assures you finely detailed, crisp and true looking photographs. An updated light metering system ensures you well exposed images.
HD videos are easy with the EOS Rebel T6i and it’s advanced autofocus (AF) that provides speedy and accurate focusing on subjects. Canon’s advanced EOS Scene Analysis system automatically adjusts the camera’s settings to produce the best the best results whether shooting people, landscapes, your favorite sport and in light situations that you might have previously struggled with.
With fast performance in a number of shooting environments, the EOS Rebel T6i (750D) does the hardwork, letting you focus on making gorgeous photos and HD movies.
What’s in the Box?
EOS Rebel T6i Body
Battery Pack LP-E17
Battery Charger LC-E17
Wide Strap EW-300D
Interface Cable IFC-130U
EOS Digital Solution Disc
NB. Body and Lens Kits Available too
STM Lenses – perfect lenses for the Canon T6i
We saw the introduction of the Canon STM lens in 2012. Designed to be used with their APS-C digital sensors cameras they have features that are particularly suited for those wanting to capture video – even the on/off switch now has a video selector.
There are now three STM lenses suited to the likes of the Canon 650D, 700D and new 100D
•Standard Kit Lens – Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. Features 4 stop Image Stabiliser for use in low light. Focusing as close as 0.25m.
•Zoom Kit Lens – Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom lens. Features 4 stop Image Stabilisation and focusing down to 0.39m.